PATV Media offers you access to the techniques and practices we use to develop and promote different brands! Here you’ll find tons of creative services to become the indie music artist, freelance writer, graphic designer, freelance artist and small business owner you dream of being. Breaking into the world of self-promoting or indie brand promoting can be a little difficult. This is especially true when it comes to advertising and marketing via tools like the Internet.
You know what's inconvenient? Going to different freelancers to get graphic design work. Going to different businesses to get social media work done. Going to different web designers to work on your website and overall web presence.
Wouldn't it be easier to have all of that under one roof? Instead of going from one person to another, one company to another. Whether you realize it or not, that's a serious inconvenience and it's counterproductive to progress in your business and professional life. That lack of consistency might help you cut costs in the short term, but it's not good for overall success in the long run. Graphic design, illustration, branding, marketing, web development, social media, virtual assistant, etc. You name it and we got you covered. Not only do we provide consistency, but all services are done at high proficiency.
Pat Fraser’s experience and skill in building his own brand can offer you help in your indie brand marketing projects. We can help you with your marketing needs from making an effective marketing plan for your artistic project to managing your brand’s performance in your market.
Graphic Design, Web Design & Illustration
When you need to build a marketing campaign for your small business, having talented and creative graphic design services is one of the most important parts of creating an effective marketing campaign. A variety of graphic design services and web design services are here to get your small business the business it deserves. PATV Media provides custom marketing campaigns to take your idea from thought to profit.
- Graphic Design
- Logo Design
- Business Card Design
- Flyer Design
- Poster Design
- Book Cover Design
- Album/Mixtape Cover Design
- Corporate Identity/Stationary Systems Design
- Social Media Page Design
- Banner/Header Design
- MEME Design
- Model Comp Card Design/Layout
- Web Design & Development (WordPress)
- Content Management
- Website Maintenance
- Tattoo Design
Marketing & Promotions
After you create the look and feel of your brand with our graphic design services, or even if you already have your logo or website designed, PATV Media has a wide range of indie marketing, indie distribution, indie promotions and creative marketing campaign solutions for small businesses and indie brands. The effective planning of a marketing campaign, whether it’s a street marketing campaign or a social media marketing campaign, is necessary to ensure the return on your marketing investment you need.
- Marketing Campaign Planning
- Indie Promotion Campaigns
- Street Marketing Campaigns
- Social Media Marketing Services
- Social Network/Page Creation
- Bigger Facebook and Twitter Following
- Social Media Content (Posts/Updates)
- Social Media Marketing Campaigns
- Digital and Social Presence
- Content Strategy
- Professional Writing
- Blog Posts
- Website Content
- Brand Building for Music Artists
- Indie Music Marketing
- Indie Music Promotion
- Brainstorm Session
- Strategic Planning
- General Advisement
What Are Your Rates?
- Rates in any creative profession is highly dependent on the size and scope of the project being done. There isn't a one-size fits all answer to this since all projects aren't the same.
- The demand and magnitude of the project along with the turnaround time factors into what the final rate for any project would be. Exceptions do apply since the work that would need to be done could extend passed the typical 5 day 8 hour work week. Contacting me so we can discuss your project in further detail is highly recommended in order for me to find out what you need in order for me to give you a quote.
- In terms of rates and payments, once you agree to the rate given, you must pay a 50% deposit upfront. Some exclusions do apply, depending on the service rendered. Anything that is $100 (and under) has to be paid in full upfront, no exceptions.